PQ magazine is for part qualified accountants.
Read the latest web issue here – if you like what you see sign up today
The PQ Award winners are…
27 February 2019
AAT trainee Rebecca Dixon was named PQ of the Year award at the Café de Paris last night. Dixon (pictured) has worked for the NHS for the past 11 years, and after a break to raise her two boys is now studying her final AAT exam.
Since taking up a Team Leader post at East Lancashire Hospital HNHS Trust (ELHT) she has gone from strength to strength. She now has a coveted PQ award to add to her CV.
It was a big night for the AAT, who were unveiled as the Accountancy Body of the Year.
Among the other winners were Premier Training’s James McDowell. He picked up the prize for distance learner. Grant Thornton’s Sophie Medwell couldn’t make the awards – the CIPFA NQ is on secondment in Canada!
Apprentice of the Year went to Zane Salmon, who is on the Leadership Through Sport & Businness Programme and studies at Kaplan Financial.
Personality of the Year went to Mary Ofili, and NCASS won the Student Body prize.
The PQ AWARD WINNERS 2019 ARE:
• Student Body of the Year
• Accountancy Body of the Year
• Public Sector Accountancy College of the Year
University of Liverpool
• Private Sector Accountancy College of the Year
All Inclusive Advice and Training
• Online College of the Year
• Public Sector Lecturer of the Year
Yasar Zahid, Manchester Metropolitan University
• Private Sector Lecturer of the Year
Brigita Petrova, LSBF
• Study Resource of the Year
• Innovation in Accountancy
London South Bank University
• Best Use of Social Media
CIMA & AICPA
• Training Manager/ workplace Mentor of the Year
Brunilda Aliaj & Daniel Amoakah, Training Place of Excellence
• Accountancy Team of the Year
Listers Group Ltd.
• Accountancy Personality of the Year
• Apprentice of the Year
• NQ of the Year
• Distance Learning Student of the Year
• PQ of the Year
• Editor’s Special Award #1
UK ACCA Distance Learning Students Facebook Group
• Editor’s Special Award #2
Avado – working with Xero
• Editor’s Special Award #3
Subscribe to RSS