PQ magazine is for part qualified accountants.
Read the latest web issue here if you like what you see sign up today
14 December 2017
Whos not looking forward to Christmas party? Well, according to the CV-Library over one in four (26.7%) of accountants admit they are dreading the end of year office party.
And when they get there some one in three confessed that they often got drunk.
So what are the top five embarrassment fears for accountants? Well here they are:
1) Embarrassing yourself dancing 34%
2) Spilling your drink everywhere 33.4%
3) Embarrassing yourself in front of the boss 32.9%
4) Kissing one of your colleagues 17%
5) Falling over in front of your co-workers 16.7%
Subscribe to RSS